Denver Meeting Space
Whether you are planning a full-scale conference in Colorado or an intimate group retreat, our Denver meeting space is the ideal venue for your next event. With over 30,000 feet of meeting space, The Westin Westminster Hotel is just the venue that you have been searching for. Let our knowledgeable meeting professionals assist you in creating the perfect event.
The technologically advanced conference space includes state-of-the-art wireless internet access, T-1 lines expandable to the equivalent of two T-3s, and telephone drops to fiber optics connections.
At a Glance
Total Guestrooms: 369
Indoor Meeting Space: 30,000 sq. ft.
Largest Meeting Space: 12,000 sq. ft.
Outdoor Meeting Space: 30,000 sq. ft.
Ideal Group Size: 200-250
Max Group Size: 800
Take a tour and view floor plans & capacity charts of our meeting and event spaces.
Contact our sales team:
Phone: (303) 410-5059
We feature multiple small meeting venues that are perfect for small gatherings or intimate receptions.
Ideal Meeting Size: 20 - 100
- Rooms are on the second floor, away from large groups
- Intimate ballroom space in the Lake House overlooking Promenade Lake
- Boardroom on the 12th floor with views of the Rocky Mountains
With over 30,000 square feet of indoor meeting & event space, our flexible rooms can accommodate up to 800 guests.
Ideal Meeting Size: 250 - 800
- Largest ballroom has a 60' window wall leading to outdoor event space
- Connection to waterfall gardens outdoor amphitheater and event area
- Multiple breakouts and built office
- Natural light streams through all pre-function space and design
Our beautiful spaces, including the conference center and secondary meeting spaces are the perfect place to hold your event:
- Feature views of mountains, parks, and lakes
- Rooftop sunset deck for intimate groups
- Lake House has a beautiful flagstone fireplace and floor to ceiling windows
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Located halfway between Denver and Boulder nestled in the Rockies, our hotel provides the perfect meeting location. Explore things to do in Denver or things to do in Boulder, or take a day and explore local Colorado Breweries!
- State-of-the-art audio visual equipment
- Spacious conference tables
- Beautiful Rocky Mountain views
- Business center that includes personal computers, Microsoft Office capabilities, shipping & courier services
How To Get Here
Food & Beverage Options
Breakfast: $30 (buffet), $25 (continental)
Lunch: $45 (buffet), $37 (plated)
Dinner: $65 (buffet), $57 (plated)
Hotel restaurant options: